The aims of the Melbourne Begonia Society (MBS) include:
- Stimulate and promote interest in begonias.
- Encourage the introduction and development of new types of these plants.
- Gather and publish information in regard to kinds, propagation and culture of begonias.
- Issue a bulletin which will be distributed to all members of the Society.
- Bring into friendly contact all who enjoy and grow begonias.
- Support the preservation of begonia species through growing of seed.
Website | About Us | Contact Us | Membership | Facebook