The program will also include a raft of optional bus tours from $45.00 per person including:
Optional Tour 1 |Saturday 14 March ($55.00 per person, includes lunch)
- Visit the internationally renowned William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Guided tour of Cloudehill Garden and Nursery
Optional Tour 2 | Monday 16 March ($65.00 per person, includes lunch)
- The Fitzroy Gardens Conservatory which will be filled with begonias
- The Robert Clark Conservatory in Ballarat in regional Victoria
Optional Tour 3 | Tuesday 17 March ($45.00 per person includes lunch)
- Gardenworld Nursery & Garden Centre in Keysborough and four member’s begonia gardens.
Online Registration for this Convention is now open.
- Early bird discount of 25% is available from 15 September – 15 November, 2019. (Only $90.00 per person. Accommodation extra – includes daily full cooked breakfast) Book now.
Find further information about this convention:
Venue | Program | Speakers | Registration | Workshops | Optional Tours | Plant Sales | Adjunct Event | Contacts | Convention Home
Melbourne Begonia Society
Website | About Us | Contact Us | Membership | Facebook